Vaginal Atrophy Symptoms

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Researchers have found that women who have never given birth vaginally are at higher risk for developing this condition compared to those who have had vaginal births. This condition is frequently painful, especially during intercourse. Fortunately, using a topical vaginal moisturizer or water-based lubricant can provide immediate and long-lasting relief.

Treating Vaginal Atrophy During Menopause
Every woman reaches menopause and often experiences various changes to her body. Most women are well aware of the common symptoms, such as hot flashes, mood swings, and trouble sleeping. Even though roughly half of all postmenopausal women will develop vaginal atrophy, it's not a symptom that makes many short lists for favorite change-of-life symptoms.
The fact is that vaginal dryness and irritation is all too common and nothing to be ashamed of. Because many menopausal women already experience low libido from erratic hormone levels, when they lose their desire for sex the chance that vaginal atrophy may be to blame tends to fly under the radar. If relief for menopause-induced vaginal atrophy is not provided by hormone-replacement treatments, women can easily try over the counter vaginal care products formulated to reduce or eliminate dryness, itching, burning and discharge.
Relief During Intercourse
A vaginal atrophy diagnosis is most apparent during intercourse. Even if a woman is not experiencing a reduction in libido - a common symptom when estrogen levels are plummeting - the pain and discomfort caused by the condition are often so prevalent that sex drive tends to wane, if not diminish altogether. One suggestion for increasing arousal in women experiencing this condition is to allow time to become excited. If symptoms become too severe, however, the sex life is not necessarily a lost cause. A restorative vaginal moisturizer will lubricate the skin, which can be soothing and increase sexual pleasure.
Vaginal atrophy is not a dangerous condition. But the side effects can drastically reduce a woman's quality of life. The most typical symptoms even in moderate cases are:
• Vaginal dryness 
• General burning and burning during urination 
• More frequent urinary tract infections 
• Urination urgency or incontinence 
• Light bleeding after intercourse 
• Discomfort or pain during intercourse 
• Shortening and tightening of the vaginal canal

Untreated Vaginal Atrophy
Without treatment, a woman is at increased risk for experiencing constant discomfort, suffering low self-esteem and even relationship issues with her spouse or partner. At worst, untreated it can have long-term effects. Since women are living longer than ever, some can expect to live with the condition for about a third of their lives if not treated. Symptoms of the condition are considered progressive and will not heal without intervention.

2 comments:

Achima Abelard said...

My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,
​Esophageal cancer,​Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,​Hodgkin lymphoma
​Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,​Multiple myeloma,​Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,​Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,​Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
​Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,​Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,​Vulvar cancer
Bipolar Disorder, ​
Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.
,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.
Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis
Alzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

Mary Johnson said...

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at; drehbos@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

Post a Comment

 
© Health
Template Design by Sabin Prajapati